CALL 352 379-9395 WITH ANY EXAM
HAPPY HEART IMAGING SERVICE
DIAGNOSTIC ULTRASOUND PROCEDURE AND PRICING
ABDOMINAL ULTRASOUND COMPLETE $145
- This test includes Liver, Gallbladder, Pancreas, R/L Kidney, CBD, Spleen, Aorta, IVC
ABDOMINAL ULTRASOUND LIMITED $115
- This exam evaluates one or multiple organs
RENAL ULTRASOUND $145
- This scan includes both kidneys and bladder with post void residual
THYROID ULTRASOUND $145
- An imaging method used to see the thyroid-a gland in the neck that regulates metabolism
TESTICULAR ULTRASOUND $185
- This test determine enlargement of one or more of the testicle, painful testicles and blood flow in the testicles and any other disorders
PELVIC ULTRASOUND--MALE $145
- This test evaluate the bladder, prostate gland size and seminal vesicles
PELVIC COMPLETE ULTRASOUND--FEMALE $125
- This test evaluate the reproductive organs, uterus, ovaries, cervix
TRANSVAGINAL ULTRASOUND--FEMALE $145
- A test used to look at the woman's reproductive organs through the vagina
PELVIC COMPLETE AND TRANSVAGINAL ULTRASOUND SAME SESSION $180
BLADDER ULTRASOUND $145
- This test evaluate the size of bladder when full and measure the bladder when empty to see how much post void residual (urine) was retain in the bladder along with any other abnormalities observed.
CARDIAC AND VASCULAR
ABDOMINAL AORTA SCREENING $100
- This test is used visually to show an aneurysm in the main artery leaving the heart which supply blood to the abdomen, pelvic and legs.
CAROTID ULTRASOUND $185
- A scan that help doctors determine stroke risk by measuring the flow of blood through the carotid arteries that supply blood to the brain.
UPPER OR LOWER EXTREMITY ARTERIES $185
- A leg/arm arterial exam is a test that looks at the blood circulation to see if there is any blockage
UPPER OR LOWER EXTREMITY VEINS $185
- This exam is to search for blood clots, especially in the veins in the legs and long-standing leg swelling
UN-LATERAL EXTREMITY ARTERY OR VEIN $145
- An exam that check for a clot in a vein or a blockage in an artery of one exterimity.
- This is a sonogram of the heart which shows the size and shape of the heart, pumping capacity and extent of any tissue damage
NON-VASCULAR EXTREMITY ARMS/LEGS $125
- A Scan to evaluate tendons, joints, soft tissue masses, cyst, muscle tears, abscesses,
- cellulities (redness, swelling, painful)
SOFT TISSUE LOCALIZED AREA $60
- Area of interest on a specific location of the body.
OB ULTRASOUND $150
- 1st Trimester early OB (<14 weeks)
- 2nd Trimester growth and anatomy
- 3rd Trimester AFI, size and position of fetus, placenta
BI-LATERAL BREAST $135 (UNI-LATERAL $85)
- A scan primary used to help diagnosis breast lumps and other abdnormalities
Our appointment clerk will call you prior to your exam to confirm your appointment and any preparation instructions.
To cancel or reschedule your appointment Please provide 24 hour notice.
*ULTRASOUND EXAM NOT LISTED ABOVE, PLEASE CALL 352 379 9395*